The best just got better! The new Gavita Pro line e-series are improved models and are suitable for central control with the Gavita Master lighting controllers. Double Ended lighting always runs hotter than your usual single ended lighting. Keep this in mind when moving into DE lighting. Recommended to have these lights 1.8m off your canopy and work great with multiples in a grow space.
The best just got better! The new Gavita Pro line e-series are improved models and are suitable for central control with the Gavita Master lighting controllers. Now you can have complete lighting control at your fingertips.
Gavita Pro line HPS fixtures are the professional standard for efficient climate room lighting.
Running on standard 120V – 240V they power the high voltage horticultural electronic lamps, which are superior in spectrum, light output and light maintenance over time.
- Completely sealed housing with GORE-TEX ® ventilation plug, no moving parts, completely silent and cool to the touch
- Suitable for high frequency 400V electronic horticultural lamps with 10-25% more output than traditional HPS lamps
- High light maintenance: >95% per year so you only need to change your lamp once per year
- Replaceable 96% efficient Gavita HR96 reflector for optimal efficiency (HRW wide reflector as an option as from Q3 2014)
- Controllable output: dim or boost your light to adjust it to changing circumstances or grow phases
- Soft dim which gradually changes the output when switched, eliminating stress on the lamp
- Equipped with very high frequency Gavita electronics (>100 kHz)
- No electromagnetic interference problems through the integrated design