Easy as Organics Insect Frass Bio-fertilizer 1kg & 2kg is an all-natural fertilizer produced through sustainable insect farming and derived from the larvae manure and exoskeletons of black soldier flies.
Insect frass contains very low levels of heavy metals, sodium, and other chemicals which can accumulate in plant tissue and the environment as well as cause undesirable soil conditions. Frass is an excellent input to use in place of chemical or high sodium organic fertilizers not only due to the presence of all major nutrients vital for plant growth but its incredible defense properties for plants.
Easy as Organics Insect Frass Bio-fertilizer 1kg & 2kg
Powerful bio fertilizer and Inoculant
This Insect Frass is the castings of black soldier fly larvae, made by Bardee in a state-of-the-art, lab-controlled facility in Victoria, Australia that closes a loop on food waste. The end product is a consistent and potent bio-fertilizer, rich in organic nutrients, plant-available chitin for plant pest resistance, and beneficial biology.
- Slow-release nitrogen for longer season crops.
- Improves organic fertilizer effectiveness as well as N and P availability due to a low C/N ratio.
- Increases plant biomass resulting in heavier and healthier fruits.
- Rich in beneficial biology at 200x that of compost. Nitrogen-fixing bacteria, protozoa, and fungi in all beneficial, functional groups at 240,000,000 CFU/g.
- Promotes soil microorganisms.
|Total Calcium (%)||10.5|
|Total Magnesium (%)||1|
|Total Nitrogen (%)
Nitrate Nitrogen (mg/kg N)
Ammonium Nitrogen (mg/kg N)
|Total Phosphorus (%)||1.39|
|Total Potassium (%)||1.75|