- Helps reduce veg phase by 1-3 weeks so that plants can be “flipped” sooner. This provides valuable savings in running costs and permits more crop cycles per annum.
- Helps prevent transplant and transition shock.
- Helps revive stalled vegetative growth.
- Will not cause internodal stretch when used as directed.
- pH neutral formulation.
- Does NOT induce foul residues, foaming or odors in the reservoir, nor cause blockages to drippers and filters.
- Available in larger pack sizes – 250ml, 1L, 5L, 20L and 220L – suitable for large scale commercial applications.
- Dosage: Use at every watering in week-2 of vegetative stage. Dose at 0.5-1ml/L (2-4ml/Gal).
- CAUTION: Organic additive – NEVER use in conjunction with chlorines or peroxides.
Refined Extracted Organic Compounds
Organics are usually supplied to a plant using an indirect animal or plant source such as guano, fish emulsions, kelp meal, etc. These organic sources can contain hundreds of different organic molecules and the majority of these molecules either provide no nutrient-effect to plants, or act as nuisance chemicals that may cause foaming in the reservoir, biological build-ups, biofilms, odors or blocked drippers, etc.
Furthermore, where beneficial molecules do exist in these organic sources, their concentration is often unreliable and fails to provide consistent benefit to the plant, especially where fast, predictable cropping speed is required.