Canna CalMag Agent 1L is a calcium and magnesium mineral nutrient designed to improve water quality for calcium-sensitive systems, such as when using reverse osmosis water with a coco medium.
CANNA CALMAG AGENT increases water hardness, without disrupting the balance of nutrient ratios within the system.
- Prevents deficiencies in calcium and magnesium
- Increases water hardness and the EC value
- Stabilizes water pH over time
- Perfected for use on our CANNA COCO substrate
- Stronger, healthier plants
- Promotes better quality flowers
Canna CalMag Agent,1 litre
- Increases the EC value in soft water
- prevents deficiency symptoms
- Improves nutrient uptake
- highly concentrated
Advantages of the CalMag Agent
An optimized EC value of the water has several advantages. Deficiency symptoms are effectively prevented and the ability to absorb nutrients is noticeably increased. The plants become stronger overall and develop high-quality flowers.
Canna CalMag Agent is highly concentrated and ensures more efficient use of nutrients.
- Your choice in size of Canna Calmag Agent
How Canna Calmag Agent Works
All Canna nutrients and other products are designed to work with ‘normal’ water with a Calcium+Magnesium background EC of between 0.4 and 0.7. Normal water contains calcium, magnesium (and bicarbonate) which stabilizes the water pH and provides calcium and magnesium to your plants. Soft water and reverse osmosis water (with an EC of below 0.4) do not contain enough of these vital secondary nutrients. Both magnesium and especially calcium have a lot of important roles in the metabolism, health, and development of plants at all stages.
If you use soft water or reverse osmosis (RO) water then you need to balance the calcium and magnesium content back to normal levels before
Instructions for use:
- Canna CalMag Agent is highly concentrated and should be dosed at a rate of 1 ml per 1 liter of water.
- The EC level of the water should be accurately determined before use, we have various EC meters in our range for this purpose.