The #1 BLOOM BOOSTER for serious growers
- Stimulates floral blooms and helps promote higher fruit weight.
- Improves the ability of plants to absorb water and other nutrients. This helps ensure growth rates are optimized.
- Aids in photosynthesis and carbohydrate production.
- Improves the rigidity of stems and the capacity to withstand heavier yields.
- Improves plant tolerance to harsh conditions such as drought and heat stress.
- Helps plants produce proteins which is important for preventing stunted growth, leaf yellowing and necrosis.
- Resin-XS is PGR and carbohydrate free.
- Resin-XS will NOT induce foul residues or odors in the reservoir, nor cause blockages to drippers and filters. The unique ingredients used in Resin-XS are extremely stable thereby resulting in greater reliability and consistency for growers.
- Available in larger pack sizes – 1L, 5L, 20L, 220L and 1,000L – suitable for large scale commercial applications.
- Dosage: 3-4 ml/L (11-15 ml/Gal). Resin-XS is designed to be used in conjunction with PK additives from about mid-bloom (week 3) until harvest.
Should I be adding *extra* PK additives to the FloraMax feeding schedule during bloom? No, the PK levels (Phosphorous and Potassium) are optimized with Flowering Enhancer, Resin-XS and the FloraMax base nutrient (VegaFlora AB or Veg-1). Avoid using Resin-XS during early-bloom as extra PK may negatively impact yields with certain strains. During mid-to-late bloom, we generally recommend using Resin-XS at 3ml/L (11.5ml/Gal). However, for heavy feeders, Resin-XS can be used at upwards of 4ml/L (15ml/Gal).
Revolutionary Organic Compounds
Organics are usually supplied to a plant using an indirect animal or plant source such as guano, fish emulsions, kelp meal, etc. These organic sources can contain hundreds of different organic molecules and the majority of these molecules either provide no nutrient-effect to plants, or act as nuisance chemicals that may cause foaming in the reservoir, biological build-ups, biofilms, odors or blocked drippers, etc. Furthermore, where beneficial molecules do exist in these organic sources, their concentration is often unreliable and fails to provide consistent benefit to the plant, especially where fast, predictable cropping speed is required.
How does Floramax differ? Over half of the FloraMax additives contain organics, but as analytical chemists, we have been able to isolate specific ‘beneficial’ organic molecules and incorporate them into our additives in a direct, purified, and potent form. This enables their concentrations to be optimized for maximum nutrient effect with no negative side-effects. The result is a range of products that produce unique and tangible results without reservoir foaming, build-ups, odors or blockages.