Prevents blocked drippers and build-up in hydroponics, coco and soil systems
- Prevents the blockage of drippers, pipes, pumps and filters. Helps stop white, stringy muck from forming in the nutrient solution to increase the reliability of watering systems. These issues are common where organic, carbohydrate or sugary additives are being used, or if the nutrient temperature is too high.
- Compatible with all nutrient types including sensitive organics and beneficial bacteria.
- Is safe to use from seed to harvest which ensures the growing system delivers consistent yields all year round.
- Also serves as a cleaner for tools and system hardware especially during post harvest clean-up.
- Available in larger pack sizes – 1L, 5L, 20L, 220L and 1,000L – suitable for large scale commercial applications.
- Dosage: 1ml/L (4ml/Gal) during veg and flower.
Yes, provided light ingress and evaporation are minimized, shade (or bury) the reservoir to minimize nutrient temperature, and avoid the use of sugary additives such as carbohydrates and molasses. With a super-stable nutrient such as Veg-1 or VegaFlora and their associated additives, batches can be stored for several weeks or even months provided pH is set well below 6.5 on day 1. By keeping everything clean – reservoir, drippers, feedlines, pump and filters – System Maintenance will help ensure all plants are being watered properly.